[GNC] show unposted invoices in customer report?

Mattia Rizzolo mattia at mapreri.org
Tue Jan 4 13:14:10 EST 2022

On Tue, Jan 04, 2022 at 12:46:33PM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> The Customer Report is designed to be an "account status" for you to send
> to the Customer.  Unposted Invoices effectively "do not exist" as far as
> the customer is concerned, so should not be in that report.

Right, but what about something for *me* to see as well?  :D

> Having said that, you can do a search for invoice "is not" "posted" and it
> will bring a list of all unposted invoices for you.

Right, which is similar to what I do, except that it takes 6 clicks to
bring up a list, then a double click to open up the search result, then
another click to close the search window.  And most of those clicks
require focus as I need to click the right label in a list, plus the
small checkbox to disable the "is posted" selection.

I mean, I totally see there is a way, but I'm arguing it's so much
harder than it needs be, IMHO.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo