[GNC] Questions on invoicing and invoice format

Charles Vincent membre1 at ecolefrancaisedebattambang.org
Wed Jun 22 05:40:44 EDT 2022

I have launched myself into trying to set up an invoicing capacity for our
non profit school association's 70 students (clients).

I am running into a few issues for which I will be most grateful for advice
and guidance.
Let me start with these 3 Key questions, I will follow up with others I
have no doubt.

1. Is it possible to delete invoices?  As I was setting up invoices, I made
some mistakes so I now have invoice 1, invoice 2 and invoice 3 with
different print options for the same student but I cannot seem to find a
way to delete unnecessary invoices. Any option for that?

2. How do I save a Fancy invoice configuration which will apply to all
clients?  Right now, the only way I have been able to do it is to save the
fancy configuration for client 1 but when I use the same configuration for
client 2, it comes out with the name of client 1 instead of client 2.
What I am asking is the process to save a Print Invoice configuration (or a
Report /Saved Report configurations) which can be used for many clients
without having to format each individual client.

3.  What is the process to ensure that When I open and insert amounts in a
new invoice, what is the process to ensure that it automatically goes to
the right print invoice fancy format?  I cannot figure it out.

As background,
a. I have set up a new invoice for student no. 1  .  That is fine
b. I have set up a print  invoicefancy  look configuration for that client.
That is fine also.  But it is unclear how to proceed to have a
configuration which will automatically apply to all invoices

Thanks for the guidance

*Charles Vincent*

Trésorier et ancien président du Conseil d'Administration

EFB - Ecole *Française* de Battambang

www.ecolefrancaisedebattambang.org

Tel:  +33 6 7082 0475

        +855 12 635612 (Telegram)