[GNC] Questions on invoicing and invoice format

Charles Vincent membre1 at ecolefrancaisedebattambang.org
Thu Jun 23 03:52:41 EDT 2022

Adrien,
Thank you VERY much for your replies. I will definitely be less frustrated
not being able to figure something out which cannot be done (at this stage).
Good suggestion for q. no. 1.
Again, thanks.

Charles VINCENT
Membre fondateur et ancien président du Conseil d'Administration

Ecole Française de Battambang

+33 6 7082 0475 (Mobile & WhattsApp)
+855 12 635612 (Telegram)

www.ecolefrancaisedebattambang.org