[GNC] Report - Income Statement - Layout problem

Carl-Kensaku HERBORT it at digiene.ch
Fri Mar 18 06:31:54 EDT 2022

Hello,

A. TITLE TRANSLATION PROBLEM

I have already tried changing the title line. The title line is divided
in four parts, the first two of which can be customized:
1. Company name (by default: blank) - customizable at will
2. Core title (by default: "Income statement") - customizable at will
3. A fixed string ("For Period Covering") - not customizable
4. Start and end dates ("01.01.2021 to 31.12.2021") - defined by the
dates you choose

I left the company name blank, so in my case the entire title line is:
"Compte de résultat For Period Covering 01.01.2021 to 31.12.2021"

The only problem is that the third part ("For Period Covering") is not
translated and I cannot find where is the option to change or remove it.

B. WIDTH AND COLUMNS ALIGNMENT

Maybe I didn't use the right words: I don't care about things being
pretty (color, lines, etc). The report is messed up in its basic
structure. Maybe showing you is better. I don't know if I can send a
picture as attachment on the mailing list. I will try sending it in the
next e-mail.

Thank you for your help

Best regards

Carl-Kensaku HERBORT