[GNC] Report - Income Statement - Layout problem

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 21:10:33 EDT 2022

You can do Edit > Stylesheet > (choose stylesheet - technicolor?) > Tables
> Table Border Width to 1px or more.
then OK > Close > Reload report to draw the table lines, which will help
show layout errors.
I wonder if you have an unusual account tree hierarchy.
Maybe file a bug and attach File > Export > Export account tree to CSV file
and the screenshots with layout.