[GNC] create desktop icons for GNC 4.9 Flatpak on Ubuntu

Jeff beastmaster126 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 02:46:19 EDT 2022

Pardn any unreadable wrds, my cockatu decided my keybard was a ty, and I
have yet t find all f the pieces  nd mae them all work at th riht time.
I am ging after a new kybrad tda Adrein. prir t mving t flatPak installs
I never had a prblem with upgrades r installs.  Desktp icns dn't seem t
be an issue with anything except Flatpak.

I'll cmplain but the failure t be able t build frm surce later. But I am
begging t suspect the 2 issues are related n my netwrk.

--
--JEffrey Black M.B.A.