[GNC] Reconciling subaccounts

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Oct 3 10:25:52 EDT 2022

Ah, scratch that last question. I see you've put in the chart which
accounts show a reconciled date and it appears sub-accounts never do
when using that option.

In that case, yes, I think you found a bug.

Please file it. The instructions are here on the wiki if you aren't
familiar with the process:

https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Bugzilla

*note, the usual process of reconciliation is to match up records from
an outside institution, such as a bank or credit card company, with your
own records. It would be highly unusual for accounts *other* than those
to be reconciled, though of course, you are free to do so. (because the
question is, "reconciled against what, if there is no other party
document?")

Regards,
Adrien