[GNC] Mac Installation 4.12 issue

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 8 16:18:46 EDT 2022

Hylton,

The main GnuCash page includes a link for installation, and on that installation page, the section for macos states: "Once you have downloaded the disk image, double click to open it, and then drag the app icon into your Applications folder (or anywhere else on your system that you choose)."

Sorry that this wasn't clear to you.

⁣David T. ​