[GNC] Entires in 'Receive' and 'Spend' in my cash account are inversed...how to correct?

Claire Light clairelight108 at protonmail.com
Sun Oct 30 18:12:01 EDT 2022

Hello,

I was opening a few new credit card and personal accounts yesterday, for which there was no issue but my cash account is now reversed for a lack of a better word. I have no idea what happened.

Is there any way that I can change the name of the columns in my cash account, since they are now reversed? Replace 'receive' with 'spend' and vice versa?
...or can I copy and paste the 'receive' entries into the 'spend' column. There are few actual 'receive' entries that I could copy and paste manually.

Thank you for your attention..any assistance would be appreciated.
Claire Light

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.