[GNC] Entires in 'Receive' and 'Spend' in my cash account are inversed...how to correct?

David Cousens davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 18:55:39 EDT 2022

Claire,

You might want to check the Preference Settings (Menu_>Edit->Preferences) in the
Account tab. I think the default is only to have reverse balances selected on
credit card accounts. It is meant to deal with situations where banks (which
normally provide data and statements from their internal accounting perspective)
supply data from customers accounting perspective.

David Cousens