[GNC] new to Gnucash - help with general information

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 23:03:59 EDT 2022

There has been discussion here in the past about how to save backups of the
information that GnuCash saves in other folders.  I do not recall there
being a nice answer for users that wish it was all in one folder.

That information does not change much after the first year or two so
eventually a quarterly manual copy to some backup folder suffices for most
users.