[GNC] Issue Opening GnuCash in versions above 4.9 on Windows 11

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Sep 12 16:02:49 EDT 2022

Richard (Clarkson),

You mentioned in the other thread that you also tried from PowerShell.

Is there no output there when it fails to completely open?

Have you tried to view the Windows Logs to see if any warnings or errors
were reported about the time you tried to start GnuCash?

Of course, if you can get a Trace File (see the wiki) and/or stack trace
that might help too.

And to confirm - you downloaded GnuCash *from* the links on gnucash.org,
and not somewhere else? (which take you to the GnuCash SourceForge
project page)

Regards,
Adrien