[GNC] Issue Opening GnuCash in versions above 4.9 on Windows 11

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Sep 15 10:24:10 EDT 2022

Ah true, I forgot. And more than likely, the recommendation would be to
try v4.12 to see if the issue is resolved.

As for dll damage. Windows has the System File Checker. But I think that
is only for stock files. I'm not sure it works for 3rd party software.

I'd say the easiest route would be a full un-intstall and re-install of
GnuCash, but I think Richard has already done this a few times to no avail.

Regards,
Adrien