[GNC] Issue Opening GnuCash in versions above 4.9 on Windows 11

Richard Clarkson rtclarkson at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 15 10:47:55 EDT 2022

Thanks again, Adrien. Much appreciated. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with same outcome. I see others with Windows 11 Pro have not had same issue. Something must be missing or corrupted in my setup or being shared with another program. Have already tried running sfc and DISM.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone