[GNC] Navigation through chart of accounts: shortcuts or bookmarks?

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Sat Dec 2 11:41:38 EST 2023

Sam is suggesting what I was going to do, but this idea might not be
intuitive. So let me make it clearer (and these tricks are more general
in application than just gnucash)

YOU (and not how a name is normally spelled) are the master.

Just because all of these funds are "500" doesn't mean YOU have to name
the accounts that way.

You could have 500A, 500B, 500C, etc. You could have 501, 502, 503, etc.

Michael D Novack