Receivables Aging Misreporting

Pablo Francesca rshgeneral at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 12:09:52 EDT 2010

I've circled what I considered a lot in the a/r screenshot file.  I quoted the term lot to indicate that i was using the term according to my understanding of the bug report.  I used the term transaction to encompass the debit/credit entries that accompany the creation of an invoice.

The customer_report file shows a zero balance (not seen on screenshot).  None of the entries created in A/R account were created w/o using normal create invoice dialog or post payment dialog. Again, I've never created an invoice for this customer (active or otherwise) for $750 or $850.  I've also never taken a payment for this customer for those amounts.

Let me know if you need more screen shots of A/R entries.