need a stock report for 1 fiscal year

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 01:56:26 EDT 2012

There are known troubles with using the scrub lots option--specifically, Gnucash doesn't always handle fees and commissions correctly, resulting in erroneous figures being generated as capital gains.

However, the technique of tracking capital gains and losses is valid, and generates accurate results, even if it is not the clearest. I believe the Tutorial covers this...

David